- What personal information we collect from you and how we use it
- With whom (if anyone) your personal information is shared
- How you can update or correct your personal information
- What safeguards we have in place to protect your personal information
- Other information you should know about your privacy
What personal information does LanguageAuthority.com gather from me and how is this information used?When browsing our site, you are not required to provide any personal information unless and until you choose to become a member of LanguageAuthority.com.
If you choose to become a registered member of LanguageAuthority.com, you must provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a unique login name, password, and password validation. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including:
- (i) personal identification;
- (ii) to take lessons;
- (ii) to pay for the account (if applicable);
- (iii) to allow us to contact you for customer service purposes, if necessary;
- (iv) to customize the content of our site to meet your specific needs; and
- (v) to make product improvements to our site. In addition, we need your e-mail address to confirm your new member registration.
With whom (if anyone) will my personal information be shared?We do not sell, trade, or give any personal information to any outside party.
How can I update or correct my personal information?At any time, you can view and/or update your personal information by logging into LanguageAuthority.com and modifying your information through the 'My Information" link on the main members page.
What safeguards are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?All personal information you provide to LanguageAuthority.com is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us.
Thank you for using LanguageAuthority.com!